Pricing Cold Laser Hair Therapy Treatment
- A Breakthrough in Hair Loss Control,
- Hair Retention and Rejuvenation
- Thicker, Fuller, Healthier Looking Hair
In 1964, Professor Andre Mester began experimenting with the use of low-power laser energy in Budapest, Hungary. In his experiments with wound treatment on mice, he noticed rapid healing due to microcirculation of blood supply. This healing was also obvious in Laser Hair Rejuvenation treatment of diabetic patients suffering with dystrophic sores. This theory through its evolution has since been refined and is widely becoming one of the most popular non-invasive hair loss treatments. Until very recently, the use of low level laser treatment has been relatively underutilized in North America. Today, however, there is increasing awareness and acceptance of low level laser therapy.
What is Low Level Laser Light?
Low level laser light is compressed light of a wavelength from the cold, red part of the spectrum of electromagnetic radiation. It is different from natural light in that it is one precise color; it is coherent (it travels in a straight line), monochromatic (a single wavelength) and calumniated (it concentrates its beam in a defined location or spot).
High Power vs. Low Level Lasers
There are two types of lasers: high power and low power. High power lasers are used to cut through tissue and give off heat. Low level laser on the other hand does not give off heat and uses photo energy.
For many years, leading hair restoration clinics and salons around the world have been using ‘cold-beam’ laser technology for individuals suffering from problem hair conditions. The Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) works by increasing blood flow to the scalp and hair follicles, encouraging hair volume and healthier looking hair.
Will I benefit from Laser Hair Therapy?
Both men and women experiencing early stages of hair loss (Norwood 1-3), may benefit from and see results from low level laser hair therapy.
Laser hair therapy has also been shown to be especially effective in many men and women when used in combination with a hair loss control program such as Invasions hair loss prevention and control program.
Is Low Level Laser Hair Therapy Safe?
Yes. The type of laser light used in low level laser therapy (LLLT) meets all international safety standards and legislative specifications of a “non-significant risk” product, and is classified as a Class IIIA cosmetic laser.
How Soon Can I Expect to See Results?
The appearance of reduction of hair loss usually occurs after five to six treatments. Some patients and clients have also indicated that they have also experienced hair growth after 10-12 treatments.
- Low level laser hair therapy (LLLT) is a revolutionary, non-surgical breakthrough for both men and women suffering the devastating effects of hair loss. With laser hair therapy, you can achieve thicker, fuller, shinier, and healthier looking hair.
- The low level lasers are “soft” lasers often referred to as “cold” lasers, and do not have the thermal-component to cut, burn or vaporize.
- Low Level Laser Hair Therapy treatments utilize a device containing therapeutic soft low level light lasers which delivers light energy directly to the scalp.
- Laser hair therapy was developed in Europe and used for improving hair volume and hair shaft quality and prolonging the life of hair color and improving hair colors and perms.
The Benefits of Laser Hair Therapy Treatment
- Increases the blood supply to the scalp by 54% after only one treatment.
- Stimulates hair follicles.
- Stops the progression of hair loss in 85% of patients.
- Increased hair strength and elasticity.
- Fuller, shinier, softer, thicker hair.
- For Post Operative Transplant surgery, laser treatments have been shown to help newly transplanted hair to thrive and increases the healing process.
- Repairs damage normally caused by chemical services.
- Delivers light energy directly from different positions without loss of light properties to insure appropriate dosage.